- I just posted Round 3 of the Swedish Championships, read it here: http://t.co/T5rUUT1HnM 04:25:34 PM June 09, 2013 from HL Twittter ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ordningen återställd! Överst på pallen, endast ett misstag, god segermarginal och bra känsla i… http://t.co/vEmcezNGBb 04:01:07 PM June 09, 2013 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @racerxonline: Barcia in the lead and looking good. Dungey stew and Alessi and strijbos and mookie 07:15:11 PM June 01, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I just posted Not the best of starts…, read it here: http://t.co/AG0F2YgCBA 06:12:42 PM May 19, 2013 from HL Twittter ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I just posted Gaining muscles is not always a good thing…., read it here: http://t.co/FdaXDAsckJ 04:26:48 PM April 23, 2013 from HL Twittter ReplyRetweetFavorite
Author Archives: bjorn
After my 10th national championship last fall I had a knee surgery scheduled. The surgery went well, as all hours of rehab training that followed after surgery. With a healthy knee was the motivation back on top! When spring arrived, … Continue reading
BIG win yesterday and im really happy about my 10th Swedish Championship title in Elite category:) Epic support from my friends and great riding resulted in a win on 2 points ( both from when my titanium pedal axle broke … Continue reading
One step closer to nr 10!
Back on track! #1 again after a solid day of riding. The body feels good, the new bike is great and i´m looking forward to the last two rounds!
1st and 2nd was held this past weekend, first day i started a bit sketchy since i didn´t have a lot of time on my bike after my surgery. But my riding got better and better but finishing on 19 … Continue reading
Witch is why I needed to get surgery on both of my arms today due to basically having armpump from the moment i wake up in the morning to when i go to sleep. Hopefully they got it right and … Continue reading
Travelled down to Germany for the first comp of the year since the Swedish Championships starts quite late this year. I still cant figure out how to deal with the difference in UCI compared to BIU witch often results in … Continue reading
Really looking forward to this season, I’ve been doing alot of work in the gym during this winter and I have made alot of progress! Working with a new trainer really changed everything for the better and im super stooked … Continue reading