- I just posted Round 3 of the Swedish Championships, read it here: http://t.co/T5rUUT1HnM 04:25:34 PM June 09, 2013 from HL Twittter ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ordningen återställd! Överst på pallen, endast ett misstag, god segermarginal och bra känsla i… http://t.co/vEmcezNGBb 04:01:07 PM June 09, 2013 from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @racerxonline: Barcia in the lead and looking good. Dungey stew and Alessi and strijbos and mookie 07:15:11 PM June 01, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I just posted Not the best of starts…, read it here: http://t.co/AG0F2YgCBA 06:12:42 PM May 19, 2013 from HL Twittter ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I just posted Gaining muscles is not always a good thing…., read it here: http://t.co/FdaXDAsckJ 04:26:48 PM April 23, 2013 from HL Twittter ReplyRetweetFavorite
I didn’t have the best preparations for this years worlds, being sick the 2 weeks before the first event. Round one in Brezova, Czech Republic threw a great event. Before the comp i entered a high jump comp, and finished 2nd after Ben Savage. He beat me by 10cm (138 cm), just wished i had my 26″ so i could have given him more of a run for the money:P Sections on the competition day was great and had every single thing you could ask for and the variation was great. But the Sections where al very long so i got a lot of time penalties and cleaned many sections just to come up short in the end. Round 2 in Spain was probably the worst comp i have ever entered. Only muddy banks with witch where non rideable objects, so strategic dabs where a must most of the time. Dani Comas taking the win on 80 points out of 100 says everything i guess….
2x 10th places put me in 9th overall
Round 1 in Saix, France was an ace comp, great venue and great sections! rode good al day and finished 2nd after an unfortunate crash from a cable-spoon that rolled away mid-takeoff!
Round 2 was in Sonico, Italy and was another good event, finished 3rd there witch put me in third place overall:)
First comp in Elite category, and a was struggling a bit on the first lap but started to ride better towards the end. And the second lap was really good! 3rd place overall after Alonso and Kolar is a great result since it´s my first time in Elite, but with a first lap as good as the second i would have got an even better result Need to get more quality time on the bike and the summer could be pretty exiting!
I twisted my ankle quite bad a couple of weeks ago and also had a lot at work lately, so about 2 hours of riding in 3 weeks and i was quite unsure of what i could perform. The sections was good but quite easy and even though i made one stupid mistake that lead to a 5 that was enough to win with only one point less that Joacim Nyman.